Eight separate resolutions regarding the NCCPA proposed recertification model have been submitted for discussion during the AAPA House of Delegates (HOD) on May 14-16, 2016 in San Antonio. AAPA members can access each of the resolutions through the links below.
- 2016-B-01-BOD Elimination of High Stakes Recertification Testing of PAs
- 2016-B-02-RI PA Licensure
- 2016-B-03-OH Maintenance of NCCPA Certification
- 2016-B-04-RI Maintenance of Licensure
- 2016-B-05-NY NCCPA Recertification Examination
- 2016-B-06-OH Elimination of the NCCPA Recertification Exam
- 2016-B-07-SPAAM Certification Model
- 2016-B-08-RI Use of Proper Terminology Regarding PA Certification
The 275 elected HOD members, representing 92 PA organizations, including PA specialty organizations, AAPA state and federal service chapters, PA caucuses, and the Student Academy, will deliberate and determine the AAPA Policy on the issues involved.
We will post any resolutions the HOD passes on the News Center following the meetings.